Hello Everyone. Are you facing Lock Screen Swiping issue after updating Android 8.1 on your Google Pixel and Nexus Phones? Want to get a solution to resolve this issue? Then you are in the right post. Check How to Fix Lock Screen Swiping Problem on Android 8.1 Oreo Updates.
Fix Lock Screen Swiping Problem on Google Pixel and Nexus Phones After Android 8.1 Oreo Updates
The Oreo update first began rolling out to all Google Pixel and Nexus smartphone users in December and it included a bug that caused an annoying lock screen swiping issue.
Lock Screen Swiping Issues:
1. Most of The Google Pixel and Nexus users report that they have to swipe up multiple times on the screen for their smartphone to see that gesture.
2. Some Peoples are claiming that they are having a hassle of viewing notifications by swiping down on their device’s home screen.
3. Users are also facing one of the worst issues while receive or answering calls after they updated to Android 8.1 Oreo.
Google Pixel and Nexus users now will be capable to send an issue report directly to Google’s Support team by going to Settings > System > About Phone > Send Feedback, as told by Phone Arena.
How to Fix Lock Screen Swiping Problem on Pixel and Nexus Phones
Lock Screen Swiping Issue on Google Phones may seem like a minor problem, but it truly seems like an annoying bug that messes with the fluidity of the user interface. But If you follow some steps then you will be able to resolve Lock Screen Swiping Issue easily according to Reddit.
A user on Reddit says that that the lock screen swiping issue can temporarily be fixed by simply restarting the affected Pixel or Nexus smartphone in recovery mode. If you don’t know how to do that just follow the steps below.
1. At First, turn off Smartphone.
2. Press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
This will bring up the Android system recovery screen.
3. Select recovery mode and press the power button.