Hello everyone. Facing trouble to get WhatsApp on an iPad? Then you are in the right post. Everybody has WhatsApp these days. As of July 2017 record, it has a huge 1.3 million monthly active users. Whatsapp app is easy to download on smartphones or use WhatsApp web on your computer, but it’s slightly difficult on an iPad, There’s no official WhatsApp app available for iPads, which means you have to use some tricky but easy methods to get it.
How to Get WhatsApp on an iPad [Pro Trick 2018]
If you want to get WhatsApp on your Ipad device then this post is for you learn the pro trick to access WhatsApp on your Ipad.
You need a smartphone to get WhatsApp on your iPad, as the two must be linked. However, as long as you have a WhatsApp account on your phone, you should be able to access in no trouble.
Trick to Get WhatsApp on an iPad
1. First Open Safari browser on your iPad.
2. Type web.whatsapp.com into the address bar.
3. You’ll be directed to the WhatsApp homepage since you’re visiting on a mobile browser.
4. To switch to the desktop version hold the refresh button and click Request Desktop Site.
5. When you open WhatsApp on your phone, go to settings and then WhatsApp Web, and scan the QR code that’s on your iPad screen.
7. Then, you can access WhatsApp on an iPad.
My Last Words:
Hope you like this post about How to Get WhatsApp on an iPad. having any quarries do not forget to let me know. Please share this post.