Hello Everyone. Today in this I am going to share the latest update of Grammarly Virtual Keyboard App for Android & IOS. Grammarly Virtual Keyboard App for Android & IOS. One of the popular English language writing-improvement, platforms, Grammarly declared the rollout of its virtual keyboard for Android on the Google Play Store. The Grammarly Virtual Keyboard Android app comes more than a month after the keyboard app was launched for iOS.
Grammarly Virtual Keyboard App for Android & IOS | Grammar Checker
About Grammarly Virtual Keyboard App:
It’s often stated that the millennials are getting weaker at grammar and especially spellings day by day because they depend an excessive amount of on auto-correct. While we would immediately want to remove that contention, but everyone knows the kind of spelling mistakes we are capable of doing. Meanwhile, taking the word of the oldies, if we really are losing the hand at grammar, that does not mean we have to lose this debate too. And that’s thanks to Grammarly!
Benefits of Grammarly Grammar Checker App:
There are lots of benefits for android users If they use this Grammarly Virtual Keyboard App for Android & IOS device. Below are its benefits and valuable features which you should know.
1. Help us to Freely Write Grammer and Spelling Mistakes.
2. Easy to Use.
3. This app can improve your English Grammar enchantment.
4. It Will Suggest You whats wrong or Right whenever you type any anything. You can select the Grammarly logo. Doing so will give details as to why it has suggested the change.
5. It also helps you choose synonyms of the words.
6. The Grammarly Premium Version keyboard will also suggest additional style improvements and vocabulary enhancements.
7. You can choose from American or British English on the Grammarly keyboard for Android.
8. The Keyboard feature also help you to add words to your personal dictionary to prevent Grammarly from flagging them as mistakes.
9. The Grammarly Virtual keyboard Android app is also blocked from accessing your personal information [credit card details or passwords]
How to Use Grammarly Virtual Keyboard App?
Grammarly Keyboard is a personal editor app that has a combination of mobile apps and browsers. Whenever you type using the Grammarly keyboard, it will check your writing and make sure the message looks clear and mistake-free. Suggestions for the message will be presented on top of the keyboard, and just you need to accept by tapping on them and continue writing.
Users can also add words to your personal dictionary to prevent Grammarly from flagging them as mistakes. After you add, words from your personal dictionary will be relevant on all your logged in mobile device…
Grammarly says it’s working to bring the feature to the keyboard in a future update. For now, the Grammarly keyboard only supports American or British English, but hopefully, The popular English grammar Writing-Enchantment app will add more soon…
How to install the Grammarly Keyboard on Android
The Process of Installing Grammarly Keyboard on Android is very easy. Just download Grammarly Virtual Keyboard app directly from the link given below go to Playstore and search for it.
If you already have a Grammarly account, choose the login and enter your login information. If not – create a Grammarly account.
Next, follow the installation instructions:
- Click on the “Enable in Settings” button
- Switch Grammarly keyboard on
- Click on “Switch Input Methods”
- Choose “Grammarly” keyboard
- Go to any app and tap into any text field
If you don’t yet see a green Grammarly logo in the top left corner of the app, tap on the globe icon on your keyboard and select the Grammarly Keyboard. That’s it Enjoy!