Hey Guys, Welcome to Techtalkies365.Com I Know If you usually do payments from your smartphone then you are aware of Phonepe. After the demonetization in India, it is getting challenging to make cash payments. From that time India gets an option to make a cashless transaction through UPI [Unified Payments Interface], which is a real-time payment system specially developed for our country. Today we will talk about one of the most used applications Phonepe is available on both Google Play Store and the Apple app store. As per the play store, there are 100,000,000+ installs on Android devices.
The Reason for PhonePe App Error And Solution 2022
Phonepe provides their users a simple and easy to pay dashboard which is needed by most Indian users. Users of the app are growing day by day. By some time users are facing some error and get confused about what to do next. You put a lot of effort and search on the internet to get the solution. It is the cause we are posting this meaningful knowledge with you.
The Reason for Phonepe app Error and solution 2022
Occasionally users face issues while making any transaction of Phonepe. But Don’t worry in this post we are going to share some tips which can help you Phonepe errors and solutions. We are going to share the cause of your error with a 100% working solution. If you face a problem on Phonepe then see the type of errors and their resolution. So, If you follow the below-given steps carefully then hope you will find a proper solution.
Also Read: How To Send or Receive Money Using BHIM UPI on Paytm 2022
Phonepe Transaction Failed
Sometimes you face your payment transaction failed issue while making payment. You will get a notification that the amount debited from your bank but the transaction failed, or the transaction is pending on hold and money deducted. Don’t worry I am providing a working solution to get rid of this solution.
The solution is rather simple, Simply you can do the given below steps.
- Just wait a few seconds after the transaction If your money is deducted from your bank, in most cases the transaction gets successful in a few seconds.
- If the transaction gets failed, Your amount will be refunded back to your bank account in 72 hours.
Payment Successful but Money Not Received to the Bank account
If You face an issue like your transaction gets completed and the amount is also subtracted, the funds are not refunded in your bank account, then follow the solution given below.
Wait for at least 48 hours sometimes bank take more time to refund your money into your bank account. But Usually, it takes 1 to 2 days.
Phonepe Refund Issue
If money has been deducted from your bank and your transaction gets failed and you are waiting for the refund which is not refunded in your account.
- Wait for 72 hours, It will get refunded into your bank account for sure.
- If not refunded in 72 hours then Phonepe contact customer care, they will help you step by step with a proper guide.
Phone Pay SMS Verification Failed
If you are facing phonepe SMS verification error While making any payment on the Phonepe app, for Example sometimes you do not receive OTP while making payment on the app. So, the reason behind this issue is a server error or maybe your slow internet connection.
So, If you are facing a phone SMS OTP issue then follow the given below steps. The solution is very simple, all you need to do is just,
- Step 1: All you need to do is just Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Step 2: Turn on Flight mode For a Few Seconds and Turn it off.
- Step 3: Make sure your mobile network is coming on your Sim Properly.
Also Read: How to Send or Receive Money Via Whatsapp UPI to Bank Account
“You are attempting to make a transaction with a device that is not secure”
Phonepe detects your mobile If it found any suspect actions connected to your instrument or bank account you cannot do any transaction.
- Make sure you are not using a booted or rooted smartphone.
- Wait for some time at least 24 hours after then try to send money.
Unable to add a bank account in Phonepe
If you are new to phonepe and trying to add your bank account and while adding you are facing errors like being unable to add a bank account in phonepe, then you may follow the steps given below.
Make sure you haven’t entered incorrect mobile numbers, UPI ID, or bank details. Follow the below-given steps to add a bank account in Phonepe.
- First of all, Open your Phonepe.
- Tap on the three-dot Icon.
- Choose Bank account section.
- Tap Add new bank account.
- Pick the bank account which you want to link with Phonepe
- Now Phonepe collects details and link your bank account automatically.
- Next, Type the number of your debit card and expiry date to confirm your atm card details.
- You will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Just Type that and your account with Successfully link with your Phonepe account.
Also Read: Make Money With Typing Work at Home | 100% Real
Error from bank Phonepe
If you are transferring the amount into your bank account and facing an error, then follow the solution given below.
- Make sure you have entered the correct details before sending an amount to anyone.
- Make sure you have the balance in your bank to transfer.
- You can wait 24 hours after that try again, it may be also your bank.
Error from bank No account found
If you are trying to link a bank account and receive an error, no account found issue then you may follow the given simple step.
Just recheck your bank and other details properly you enter in your app and try after a few hours.
PhonePe KYC error
As per RBI Guideline KYC is required for all wallets. So, If you have not finished your KYC, then you can do it manually by providing any government detail.
The solution is rather simple Just Complete your KYC
Also Read: PTC Sites – Earn Money From Home Without Investment
Above we share the best PhonePe error and solutions. Hope you will enjoy this post on PhonePe App Error And Solution. If you have an issue with the PhonePe App error, comment down your issue we will try to add your solution as early as possible. section. Our TechTalkies365 Team will be happy to fix your Phone Pay issue.