Pragya Kendra Caste Certificate Online Apply Jharkhand: Hello Everyone. Do you know how to Apply online for caste certificate in Jharkhand? The Jharkhand state government has declared, Cast certificate will provide to those people who are under OBC, SC, ST categories and lived in Jharkhand, For applying you have to fill up an online form and register your name and submit documents.
Applicant should apply by getting all important documents from your panchayat, However, you can also apply from Jhar Sewa for free.
Pragya Kendra Caste Certificate Online Apply Jharkhand
- Go to Jhar Sewa website http://jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in
- Next, create your account by Click on “Register Yourself” and input all your information which required theirs.
- Log in to your account and apply for caste certificate.
- Attach your personal information and documents.
- After that SUBMIT your form. This process is completely free of cost. So go for it.
Important Documents for Applying Caste Certificate [Jharkhand]:
- Application Form
- Khatiyan & Land Rasid
- Aadhaar card
- Voter card
- Ration card
- Fathers Aadhar card
SC, ST and OBC Candidates Can Also Apply:
All types of casts lived in Jharkhand. The Jharkhand GOVT allows all, If you have documents, you can also apply for this. You can also check the only status with the help of ref.no.
How to Check Pragya Kendra Caste Certificate Online Status in Jharkhand?
- Go to Jhar Sewa site: http://jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on TRACKING option.
- Click KIOSK option.
- Select Your Certificate. [Cast, Income, and Local Resident]
- Enter the Ref no. and Online date in Required boxes.
- Tap on TRACKING option.
- Next, Click on SUBMIT option. That’s it.
Pragya Kendra Online Caste Certificate Jharkhand
Hope you like this post about Pragya Kendra Caste Certificate Online Apply Jharkhand. If you have any issues or asking don’t forget to leave your comments below in the comment section.