Are you searching for How Can We Remove Plagiarism From Any Written Work? Here Are Some Automated Way and Manual Techniques to Remove PlagiarismFrom Any Written Work. Before going forward you should understand What Exactly Plagiarism Content is? Let me Explane, Plagiarism is a severe issue in any writing industry and has major consequences. However, you can avoid those consequences if you implement the correct steps to make your work plagiarism-free. But what are those steps? Let’s find out the answer to this question in this guide.
Here, we’ll discuss the practical and most effective ways of eradicating plagiarism from the content. So, without any further ado, let’s begin.
How to Remove Plagiarism From Any Work?
You can only make your content plagiarism-free if you know which portions of the content contain plagiarism. Therefore, before moving on to the techniques to remove plagiarism from your text, let’s first discuss how to detect plagiarism.
Prerequisites to Removing Plagiarism
For detecting plagiarism, we’ll take assistance from a plagiarism checker. That’s because most modern tools to check plagiarism work on deep searching and AI algorithms. So, they compare the entered text with archived theses and other data available on the search engines.
After running the scan for plagiarism, if the tool finds any traces of content plagiarism, it will highlight those portions of the content. This way, you can only work on the highlighted parts to remove plagiarism from a document.
1. Open any browser and search for ‘plagiarism checker.’
2. The search engine will bring several results according to your query. So, you should conduct proper research before picking any plagiarism tool because all the plagiarism checkers available on the internet are not entirely accurate. However, for this example, we’ll choose the first tool from SERPs because we want to demonstrate how you can incorporate plagiarism checkers to find traces of plagiarism.
3. Once the browser has successfully loaded the web page of your chosen plagiarism checker, your next task is to input the data into it. Most plagiarism checkers offer the following options to input the data:
a. Upload a document file from local device storage.
b. Type new text.
c. Paste the copied text.
4. Then, hit the ‘Check Plagiarism’ button. However, if the tool prompts you to complete the captcha verification first, you will have to do that.
5. Upon hitting the button to check plagiarism, the tool will take some time to scan the entered document and compare it with the online resources and archived theses.
6. Once the tool has completed the scan, it will provide you with the percentage of unique and plagiarized content. The tool will also highlight the plagiarized sentences. So, you’ll only have to work on the highlighted portions to make your written work plagiarism-free.
If the plagiarism checker has determined the traces of plagiarism in your content, you should instantly work on making your content plagiarism-free. This way, you can avoid any possible content plagiarism issues. So, let’s see how you can remove plagiarism from your written work.
Techniques to Remove Plagiarism:
There are two ways to remove plagiarism from any written work. One is the manual way and the other is the automated approach. We’ll discuss both here. But first, let’s see the manual method of removing plagiarism because it offers more control.
Manual Approach to Remove Plagiarism:
The manual plagiarism removal approach contains two sub-techniques. So, let’s see how you can implement each technique in your written work.
Paraphrasing: The first plagiarism removal approach is paraphrasing the text, which is the most successful approach for removing plagiarism from the content.
It is a rewarding approach where the writer restates the existing ideas with new wordings and relevant synonyms without modifying their theme. However, you can only remove plagiarism through paraphrasing if you know how to paraphrase the material successfully. Therefore, consider the following tips while paraphrasing something:
· Before moving on to paraphrasing, it is essential to understand the theme of the source text correctly.
· You should avoid paraphrasing a lengthy document at once. Instead, we recommend focusing on an individual paragraph at once for paraphrasing.
· While approaching one paragraph at a time, you can start the paragraph from a different initial point.
· You can convert active to passive voices and vice versa to paraphrase something.
· You can replace the specific words with relevant synonyms. But you should not entirely depend on the synonym-replacement approach. That is why we recommend changing the order of words in a sentence while trying the synonym-replacement approach.
- Adding Double Quotes and Citation:
Sometimes, paraphrasing the text ruins its theme. So, in such a situation, we recommend taking assistance from double quotes and citing the included information sources.
If you want to include the exact wordings from a source, you can enclose them in double quotes and italicize them. Later, you can cite the source. In fact, citing sources is also necessary after paraphrasing something because restating an existing material doesn’t make you its original owner.
Automated Way of Removing Plagiarism:
The second approach is the automated way to remove plagiarism. Here, we’ll take assistance from technology to perform the same plagiarism removal techniques. So, let’s move forward with this approach.
- Trying Plagiarism Removers:
Like plagiarism checkers, several plagiarism removers are available on the internet. Such tools work on advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques. So, with the help of AI and NLP technologies, plagiarism remover applications can paraphrase the plagiarized portions without modifying their theme.
Some plagiarism remover apps take assistance from multiple AI paraphrasing modes. So, if one mode can’t give a suitable output, you can try the other available modes.
- Citation Generators:
Some plagiarism removers also have a built-in citation generator. So, you can also take assistance from the citation generator module to cite the necessary sources and avoid any possible chances of plagiarism.
Since this technique takes assistance from technology to remove plagiarism from a thesis or other documents, it doesn’t provide complete control. Therefore, if you try this technique, you will have to review and sometimes rework the structure and readability of the content because it often ruins the content’s readability.
Plagiarism is a broad subject. Its definition finds a place in the discourse of literary theory, copyright law, academic honesty, and ethics. The basic tenet of this term is to steal another author’s work as one’s own. So, if your content contains plagiarism, you should instantly remove it.
Removing plagiarism in written work requires patience, careful reading, and good understanding. But removing plagiarism is only possible after identifying plagiarized portions in the content. So, read the above discussion to learn to identify the traces of plagiarism in the written work and how you can remove plagiarism from the content.