Root any Xiaomi Redmi Device without PC
Hello Everyone, Are you Searching on Google Steps to root Any Xiaomi Device Without Pc? If yes then we must say you land at the right article. Today in this quick Guide you are going to learn methods to Root Any Xiaomi Smartphone Without using Computer or PC. So, all you need to do is just follow the complete article from the begening to the end.
Currently, The Giant Company Xiaomi is one of the most famous smartphone brands, especially in the budget smartphone list. The pre-installed MIUI allows you to use lots of features to its users. But, to get all these latest features on your Xiaomi device you need to root your device. Xiaomi gives its users to native root files, which allows to root your Xiaomi Device without PC or even unlocking your bootloader. But now, not only you need to have an unlocked bootloader to root your Xiaomi mobile phone, but you also required a PC to do the rooting process.
Root Any Xiaomi Phone Without Using Computer
After rooting Any Xiaomi device will increase the security of your device, it absolutely got the rooting method a lot more tough for all the Xiaomi users out there. But, don’t worry Today Techtalkies365 is here with a useful method which will root any Xiaomi devices in just 2 minutes without unlocking your bootloader. I must say the best part is method is that you don’t even need a PC or computer to do so.
In this quick tutorial, you will learn how you can easily root your any Xiaomi mobile Device without a PC. All you need to do is just follow all steps that you need to follow to root your Xiaomi Device without a PC.
- Download and Install iOS ROM for Android Devices
- How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Xiaomi Device
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Heating Problem Solution
Prerequisites before you Root Any Xiaomi Phone Without Using Computer
Before going forward please follow all the pre-requirements below to complete the rooting process on any Xioami device.
- Make sure you have Enabled USB Debugging on your Xiaomi device from the developer options.
- Make Sure you have at least 65% of battery on your mobile device.
- Don’t forget to take a complete back up of your device.
- Now download and install the latest version of Kingoroot on your device From Here.
- Now download and install the latest version of Root Checker Android Application on your Device From Google PlayStore. This App will help you to check whether your phone is rooted or not.
- Make sure that you have Good Internet Connection on your device. If you don’t have a Good internet connection then this tutorial will not work on your Xiaomi Device.
Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Heating Problem Solution
How to Root your Xiaomi Smartphone Easily Without PC
If you follow all the Pre-requirements given in the above steps you are ready to root your Xiaomi device.
Step 1. First of all Open the Kingoroot App and Tap on “Try to Root” button which will start the process of rooting your device. Wait for this process to complete.
Step 2. Next, Open Root Checker App and press the option which says “Check for Root”, this will give you a root access dialog box, grant permission to Root Checker the root permission and you will see that your device is successfully rooted!
Hopefully, this post is helpful to you. We hope that this tutorial will successfully enabled you to root your Xiaomi Device without a PC! Also, let us know which Xiaomi Device you have successfully rooted using this tutorial down in the comments below in the comments section. Don’t forget to share this post on social media and for more new latest update stay tuned with Techtalkies365.com