Repair or Fix Water Damaged Phone Solution
Have you ever accidentally dropped your Mobile phone in the water, or even wronger – the toilet? washed by the rain or forgot to and go swimming with your mobile phone in your pocket? Getting your cell phone wet generally means 99.99% you have lost your phone, and you have to replace it. Don’t panic! Still, sometimes if you’re fast enough, you might be able to recover and fix your wet phone! in this article, I am going to give you Best Solution to Fix or Repair Water Damaged iPhone or Android Phone 2017.
Best Solution to Fix or Repair Water Damaged iPhone or Android Phone 2017
What Not To Do:
1. First of all do not turn it on.
2. Don’t plug it in either! For the same reason.
3. Do not press any buttons or keys.
4. Do not shake or tap the phone.
5. Do not blow on it.
6. Do not heat it up that means using a hair dryer or microwaving it.
Requirements | Things You’ll Need
1. Uncooked Dry Rice
2. Soft cloth or Paper Towel
3. Vacuum cleaner [Not Necessary – Needed If the water damage is more far-reaching]
4. A Container or Ziplock bag
5. Cotton cloth
6 Best Solution to Fix or Repair Water Damaged iPhone or Android Phone 2017
Looking for some quick ways to fix your water-damaged smartphone? You must try out these 6 handy steps to help your device survive the damage.
Step 1. Take the phone out of the water as early as possible. The victim phone may not be too spoiled if you take it out of the water as soon as possible. >> Turn it off if, it isn’t already.
Step 2. Remove everything from the phone. as well as remove the protective cover, If you already have >> open up the back and remove the battery >> Also don’t forget to remove SIM Cards and microSD cards from their slots.
NOTE: This won’t be possible on all phone models.
Step 3. Next, Dry your phone with a soft cloth or towel. You can use Use a soft cloth, sleeve or towel to dry your phone. Just soak up as much as possible.
[Don’t Forget to Remember]
- If the water damage is more far-reaching, then you can use a vacuum cleaner to carefully soak up water.
- Be careful not to hold the vacuum too close to the phone, as a vacuum can create static electricity, which is even worse for the phone than water.
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry out a phone.
- And Make sure any small parts, like the microSD card, SIM card, or battery etc should are out of the way before attempting this as I above mentioned.
Step 4. Next, Fill a container almost to the top with the dry rice or you can put the phone and the battery in a ziplock bag full of uncooked rice and leave it in there for 3 days to dry that, take out all the moisture from the water damaged the phone.
Are Thinking About: Why Rice?
“Rice is great for absorbing liquid and this is really a simple process for drying smartphones and tablets. It’s an age-old trick as rice is provided to soak water fast.”
Step 5. After 3 days, you can remove the phone out of the container, >> wipe the rice dust off >> insert the battery into the phone and switch the phone on.
Step 6. If your phone has turned on and it is running as it should, Play some music to check the speakers and check the touch screen still reacts as it should. If all works well then
NOTE: If your phone doesn’t switch on, try charging it. If it doesn’t charge, the battery may be damaged. You could try a replacement battery, or consider taking your smartphone to a repair shop to be checked by a professional.
Best Solution to Fix or Repair Water Damaged iPhone
My Last Words:
Hope You like this article about, Hit the comments and tell us your experiences! Have any of you tried these process? What other tips do you have someone who dropped a phone in water? Hit the comments and share with your friends.