Hello Everyone, Are you an Indian Netflix User? Then, You need to Know 5 things about Netflix Business Model India. As you may already know, Netflix has formally entered India. If you don’t know What is Netflix, Let me tell you in a simple definition of it. Netflix is one of the most popular Paid streaming services all over the world, which is known to be the home to a wealth trove of original content which is not possible via any other service. Today in this Post I am going to share Top 5 things that you should know about Netflix Business Model in India.
5 Things You Need to Know About Netflix Business Model in India
Here are the Top 5 Things You Need to Know About Netflix Business Model in India, Please Read the complete Post Form The begening to the end.
1. As I already told you that Netflix is free for the first month, but After that, you need to Purchase its premium subscription having a credit card. As of now, it is not following RBI guidelines of two-factor authentication, so Netflix could find itself in hot-soup with the government.
2. If you planning to purchase Netflix premium Service let me tell you There are mainly 3 subscription options For you. A basic one for Rs 500/month which you can access Netflix account only from one device. Moreover, the basic subscription offers SD resolution video.
The Second option is Rs 650/month subscription plan, which allows you and you can access you two devices and offers Full HD quality video.
The top and final Netflix Subscription plan which is for Rs 800/month and this plan allows you to access your Netflix Premium subscription with 4 devices and supports up to Ultra HD resolutions.
Now, these prices are somewhat cheaper than what is being offered to users in the United States. Realistically speaking for Indians, the best plan seems to be the Rs 650/month as there are very few devices in the market that support Ultra HD video.
3. NetFlix Officially declared that it is not controlling any content in India. Now, that’s good news for the users who get bothered with censored content, but at the same time shows like House of Cards, which is a Netflix original, is not available in India. So, Now you are thinking why That is not available in our country right? Let me tell you that House of Cards is only licensed to Zee in India.
4. Now, the library of content in Netflix Premium subscription is quite light. For example, in the Sci-Fi option, there are only 32 titles on the whole. Besides, there’s not even a single Star Wars movie. One of the most popular movies like Man from the U.N.C.L.E isn’t available yet in Indian Netflix Premium service. on the service while you can watch the same movie in India via other services. Also, if you think that you will be able to watch a show like the Game of Thrones on the service, then think again because it is an HBO Exclusive.
5. This is the final and 5th thing point that You Need to Know About Netflix Business Model in India. Let me tell you that you can’t download any of the videos on the Netflix service. besides watching an HD movie can take up as much as 3GB. So, Make sure your broadband plan has activated with the big data plan for its fair usage policy. Netflix also says that a 5MBPs connection is recommended for watching videos smoothly. If that’s not the case then perhaps, Netflix could be an expensive proposition for you.
Hope you like this post about 5 Things You Need to Know About Netflix Business Model in India. having any Quarries Feel Free to drop your comments below in the comments section. Please Share this post with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe this website.