Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From Computer or Pendrive: Are you using Windows PC or Pen drive? Is your PC or Pen drive affected by shortcut virus? This is a very serious issue for some people which is shortcut virus is really dangerous as it hides all the necessary files from your pen drive memory card or any kind of removable disk that you use and the only thing there on the left is some sort of shortcut files. But don’t worry – Now, you can remove shortcut virus permanently from your PC or computer without any software.
Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From Computer or Pendrive
You can see in so many articles on the internet the different process of removing a virus from your computer and pen drive. But, all we have to know that actually, it’s not a virus. It’s a VBS (Visual Basic Script).
So if you want to learn the steps, but don’t know where to start, just read this article from start to end.
An Easy Way To Remove Shortcut Virus [VBS] From Affected Computer or Pen Drive Memory Cards
In this article, I will show you removing shortcut virus from affected Computer and Pen Drive or Memory Cards step by step. So Please read carefully.
- At First, go to Run by pressing [Win+R] and type wscript.exe command and hit the press ok button.
- Now, tick the check box of Stop script after specified number of seconds choose 1 second in the box as default shown on that. Press apply and click ok button.
That’s it…Enjoy! Now, never enter any shortcut virus to your PC from any affected pen-drive. process Of Removing Shortcut Virus From Affected Computer
All you need to do at first, press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC jointly from your keyboard to open your task manager menu.
And Now go to the “PROCESS” tab and select “wscript.exe” and Press on the “End Process” button and close it.
After that, open your system drive (“C:\” drive) and search for “Wscript“.
Now, you’ll get the “Wscript” file in the search result. You have to delete the “Wscript” file permanently. (Select the “Wscript” file >>> press SHIFT+DELETE button jointly from your keyboard to delete the file permanently.) But Note please skip those files, which are unable to delete from your computer.
Go to Run by pressing [Win+R] and type wscript.exe command and hit the press ok button.
Now, tick the checkbox of Stop script after the specified number of seconds choose 1 second in the box as default shown on that. Press apply and click ok button.
Finished! Enjoy !Now your PC is virus free.
Process Of Removing Shortcut Virus From Affected Pen Drives or Memory Cards or Flash Drives.
Now, I am going to show you the easiest Process Of Removing Shortcut Virus From Affected Pen Drives or Memory Cards or Flash Drives Step By Step. Read Carefully.
- At First, connect the shortcut virus affected pen-drive to your PC.
- Now, open the command prompt. (Press Win+R ion the windows search box put CMD and hit enter or Press Windows Key+X to get the command prompt).
- Now, type the drive letter of your pen drive in the command prompt window. (Like: “G“,”H“,”F“) and press the “Enter” key.
- After that, write this code -s -h /s /d *.* correctly without bracket and press “Enter” key to remove shortcut virus.
- Now, you’ll see all the hidden files in your pen drive.
- Copy the important data to your PC from your pen drive and format the pen drive [Right Click on the pen drive and choose format option and format it]
Enjoy Now, your pen-drive, your PC and you are now shortcuts virus free Permanently.La
The last thing I would like to request all that, let us give up the copy-paste of other article and discourage others from copying the other content. Stay genuine and be unique.
My Last Words:
Hope you like this article about Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From Computer or Pendrive. Follow it, but don’t copy it. If you have any problems, do not forget to tell me into your comment below. Because any of your ideas will encourage me for remedy and make this article into a better and good quality. Thanks for being, stay tuned for my next interesting article. Please support and promote us by sharing this article on social media. Because share must help others. Stay well and I am always with you.