SBI Clerk 2018: India (Friday, 19 Jan 2018 New Delhi): State Bank of India (SBI) has published the official announcement for recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). The recruitment to the clerical cadre post has begun in India. With more than 9000 vacancies open for recruitment, SBI has come up with one of the Golden recruitment of the year 2018. Bank job applicants should not miss this opportunity. Online registration will begin from January 20, 2018, and The last date to apply is February 10, 2018. Details of the recruitment are available at the official website of the bank at sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk 2018 – SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Total vacancies: 9366
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have pursued graduation in any discipline or must be holding any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
Those who are already working in SBI in the clerical or officer cadre cannot apply.
Age limit: The age of the candidates should be maximum 28 years and minimum 20 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
The selection will be made on the basis of an online preliminary and main examination and test of specified opted language. The language test will only be conducted for those who will qualify mains.
As per the information available, the online registration of application and payment of fees for SBI clerk recruitment will start from January 20, 2018. The last date to apply is February 10, 2018.
The SBI clerk preliminary examination is likely to be conducted in the month of March or April 2018. The SBI Clerk main examination will be conducted tentatively on May 12, 2018.
The candidates who wish to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment process are advised to check SBI’s official website bank. SBI/careers or sbi.co.in/careers to get more clarification and update.
Preliminary exam scheme
It will be an objective type test and will consist of 100 marks. The duration of the exam will be one hour and there will be total 3 sections.
- English Language (30 questions): 30 marks
- Numerical Ability (35 questions): 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability (35 questions): 35 marks
Main examination scheme
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 40 minutes.
- General/Financial Awareness (50 questions): 50 marks
- General English (40 questions): 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions): 50 marks
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (50 questions): 60 marks
There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for wrong answers in the objective tests.
How to apply
The inspired lot are required to apply at the official website sbi.co.in. They should pay the registration fee thereafter, online only.
- SBI clerk recruitment application starts on January 20, 2018
- SBI clerk recruitment application the last date is February 10, 218
- Call letter for preliminary exams (tentative) March 1, 2018
- SBI clerk recruitment prelims exam (tentative) March/April 2018
- Call letter for main exams releases (tentative) April 26, 2018
- SBI clerk recruitment main exam (tentative) May 12, 2018
Candidate allowed to apply for vacancies in one State only
Candidate allowed to appear only once under this recruitment project
Candidate should be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding the specified opted local language of that State
Hope you like this post about SBI Clerk 2018 – SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online, Please share this post with your friends.