Hello Everyone, Are you searching for How to Transfer Old Clash of Clans Village to New iPhone or Android? If yes then we must say you are at the right post. So, If you recently bought a new Android or iPhone but have built a large village of Clash of clans account on your old phone? Besides, do not want to lose your village and it’s data? Then you dont need to worry, Today in this post we are going to help you to Transfer Clash of Clans from Android to Android | Android to iPhone easily. So, If you have purchased a new iPhone or Android but also do not want to ruin the hard work of Old Clash of Clans Village, Dont worries, Here you are going to learn the easiest ways to transfer Old Clash of clans account on your new iPhone or Android device.
So, All you need to do is Just follow the below steps given below. In order to transfer your Old Clash of Clans Village New iPhone or Android device, it requires to be connected to your Google+ account or directly to the Game Center. You need to verify the Google + or Game Center connectivity on New iPhone by logging into Game Center and opening the game from the Game Center’s ‘Games’ tab.
Ways to Transfer Old Clash of Clans Village to New iPhone or Android Device
If you are an android user, open Clash of Clans and connect your Old to new Clash of Clans village to Google+ in the in-game settings by clicking the Google+ sign in button. If everything verified? You will get to know the steps to transfer the Old Clash of Clans from Android to iPhone and Android to Android easily. To move your village between your devices follows these steps: So here we go…
- Solution to Fix Clash of Clans Crashing or Not Loading on iPhone
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Steps for Saving the Transferring Progress of Old Clash of Clans Village
The all aforementioned ways of “LINKING A DEVICE” method has been stopped. So, now we have to create a supercell account.
The very first step is to save the progress of your Clash of Clans is to make sure that you have a Google+ account.
Now open the game and tap on the Game setting Option and then choose GooglePlay to Login.
Now you need to choose the Google account, which you wish to connect your Clash of Clans. You can also build a Google + new account.
After a successful game loading process complete, the screen will show you your Clash of clans username of the account.
Transferring Old Clash of Clans Village to New iPhone
- First of all run clash of clan
- Click on Go to settings.
- Now, Check if your Google account is connected or not.
- Now, you need to tap on Supercell ID option.
- Next, Tap on new account option.
- After that enter your Google account in the given space and Tap on next option.
- Now, a verification message from Supercell will come to the registered email address.
- Open that mail and copy the supercell verification code
- Type the code in the given area and tap on verify Option.
- Done!! That’s it.
Clash of Clans Supercell Login Process on iPhone
- Now you can go to to your iPhone or iPad and open clash of clans and click settings and click on Supercell id and then click on Sign in Option.
- Type the same Gmail address you gave in the point 6. and click verify.
- A verification code will be sent. Check that out, remember that.
- Now Come back to COC and type the verification code.
That’s It If you want to Transfer Old Clash of Clans Village to New iPhone this is the easiest and best method.
Steps to Transfer Old Clash of Clans Village from Android to iPhone
1. If you want to transfer Old Clash of Clans Village from Android to iPhone then here is the easiest way which you need to follow.
2. First of all, open the Clash of Clans in your current Android device.
3. Go to Setting of Clash of Clans, and Simply click on Link a device.
4. Next, A popup box will appear right to your mobile screen. It shows you two different options first one is “THIS IS A OLD DEVICE” and the second one is “THIS IS A NEW DEVICE”. You need to select the “THIS IS A OLD DEVICE” option which is your android as you want to Transfer Old Clash of Clans Village to new iPhone.
If you are linking your village from an iOS to an iOS device, use the Game Center User Guide
If you are linking your village from one Android device to another Android Device, try out Google Play Guide located here: Google+ User Guide.
5. Then it will ask Do you want to link to the other device? then, select the option and the game will provide you a 12-digit code.
6. Now, jump to the new device which is your iPhone. Install Clash of Clans on your new iPhone Device. Go to the setting of Clash of clans and choose the “THIS IS A NEW DEVICE” in the link device section.
7. After that, you need to simply type the 12-digit code which you received from the Old Clash of Clans Village on your Android device.
8. After that on the iPhone, it will ask if you want to replace the village you have on your iPhone, simply tap the YES button.
SERIOUSLY YOU ARE NOW DONE!. So, These are the easiest way to Transfer Old Clash of clans Village from Android to iPhone.
- Trick to See Old or Deleted Snapchat Pictures on iPhone and Android
- Guide to Watching Naruto Shippuden Without Filler
Steps to Transfer Old Clash of Clans Village from Android to Android
We have shown you the ways to Transfer Old Clash of Clans Village to iPhone, Now It’s time to tell you the steps for transferring the Clash of clans from one Android device to other Android. So, All you need to do is just follow the below steps which are easy to understand.
1. First of all Simply sign in the Google account on your new Android device with the account your Clash of Clans is connected with.
2. Now Install Clash of clans on your Android device.
3. After that, Run the Clash of Clans on your new Android device. It will begin the beginners tutorial. Skip the tutorial and click on the Google play Sign in.
4. Now, it will show you a pop up saying that you already have an Old Clash of Clans village Linked to your Google account on your new device.
5. Finally, You just need to tap on the Load button. That’s it. Your village will appear there.
These were the Ways to Transfer Old Clash of Clans Village to New iPhone or Android. Hopefully, the above-given steps are very easy to understand and follow. But still, if you find any issue or quarries in any of the steps then feel free to ask us that in the comment section.